Where: 3651 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, Florida 33137
When: March 8th 12pm-10pm & March 9th 10AM-11pm
Be sure to check out:
- The multitude of cafes, stands, a farmer’s market, a comic book stand, and other businesses normally associated with transit stations that will be open and ready for business.
- Brisky Gallery Miami is setting up a pop up gallery at the Purple Line -- March 8th and 9th. Featuring Live Painting and some seriously awesome artwork.
- Miami Events Group will be serving it up at the Purple Line! March 8th and 9th.
- Green Mobility Network will have a bike valet at the train station
- The Den opens at the Purple Line March 8th and 9th. Featuring live music by Ketchy Shuby and Afrobeta.
- Imagine a Connected Miami talk on Saturday, March 9th, 4pm.
- The Transit Confession Booth.
- Miami Arts Charter Creative Writing Poetry Slam
- Saturday Critical Mass Bike Ride organized by Emerge.
- Meditation Flash Mob